This is the green juice recipe I turn to to feel refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to conquer the day. Inspired by the daily green juice ritual of Martha Stewart when I was working on The Martha Show, this gem of a recipe comes together in minutes and doesn’t require any complicated equipment or arduous clean up afterwards. Forget cleaning the many components of a juicer, we’re throwing it all in a blender and letting it do the work! My blender of choice is the Vitamix. I’ve had mine for over a decade and it has never failed me! I won’t use anything else! This is a vegan glass of green you’ll actually enjoy drinking, with a gentle hint of sweetness that you can easily adjust to your preferences. So who’s making this?
Watch Me Make My Favorite Blender Green Juice
How To Make My Favorite Blender Green Juice
Step 1. Wash and cut the vegetables in half or quarters (depending on the strength of your blender)
Step 2. Add about 4 cups of ice-cold water to the blender.
Step 3. Blend, starting on low and increasing the speed until everything is liquified. In my Vitamix it takes about 30 seconds, maximum.
Step 4. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
What Else Can I Use?
- This juice is just barely sweet. If you want it sweeter, use a whole apple, or even two.
- Use pear or pineapple instead of apple.
- Any kind of cucumber works in this.
- Use lemon juice instead of lime juice.
- If you don’t care for ginger, leave it out.
This Blender Green Juice is special because:
It takes 2 minutes to throw together
You don’t have to worry with the hassle of using (and cleaning!) a juicer
It’s packed with nutrients that are great for digestion and your skin!
Even More Satisfying Drinks
If you make my Favorite Blender Green Juice, and I hope you do, please leave me a comment here and rate the recipe. Your feedback means a lot to me! You can also post to Instagram and tag me so I can share your creations!
My Favorite Blender Green Juice (Easy, No Juicer Required!) (Vegan)
- 2 cups leafy greens spinach and swiss chard are my go-tos
- 1- inch piece fresh ginger unpeeled
- ½ of a large apple
- 3 large celery stalks ends trimmed and leaves left in tact
- ½ of a cucumber
- Juice from 1 lime
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley
- Wash and cut the vegetables in half or quarters (depending on the strength of your blender)
- Add about 4 cups of ice-cold water to the blender.
- Blend, starting on low and increasing the speed until everything is liquified. In my Vitamix it takes about 30 seconds, maximum.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!